Sunday 15 May 2011

Lazy Days (or I'm just ill) ...

Song - Enya - Only time

Okay well a tad busy yesterday as I should be today, but I'm sick, so feeling urgh.

Ate breakfast whilst watching The Apprentice You're Fired with mum, proper cracked me up when my mum just said all of a sudden (about Alex) no wonder he didn't win look at his wonky ear!

I was sat here last night, well some of it pondering on wither humans are selfish of selfless creatures. You look at mothers and see such selfless love, but on the same hand you see supposed adults give birth who are not fit to be mothers, rearing kids with bu regard as to how the kid will turn out. Amazingly though some of these children turn out to be such diamonds that you wouldn't make any of those women become infertile for these rare gems.

Today - meh I need sleep or something I'm of to lala land!

No comments:

Post a Comment