Thursday 19 May 2011

Humanity ...

Song - Fort Minor - Remember the name

Well I find went and got the incentive to start organising a party, putting both sisters as co party organiser, because I'd rather not do everything, like making food and what not ^_^

Finally discovered the group functionality and added various folks, dunno if that's everyone but I'm not the greatest of checklists for inviting folk and have delegated that task to my sister (although she's not yet aware of this fact)

However the board already has discussions which is pretty cool, seeing as I wasn't sure what would happen, but the board actually has a discussion and as it's a closed group it's free game for people in teh group to post whatever suggestions they have, Zumba was cool, water fight not so sure unless I'm in charge of the hose pipe, else I doubt I want any part to play in it.

I also made a decision which was a good step as it leads me a step into the right direction although I still need to think more and use the old noggin to try and rehash my communication skills although I'm half dreading it, it's something that will need to be addressed, so tally ho!

Should I try a philosophical subject? I dunno, sometimes I wonder whether I try and sound intelligent, is this something that we do as humans, try and do something in order to appear like we have a use in the world besides using up the world's resources for our ends ...

No comments:

Post a Comment