Wednesday 18 May 2011

Memories ...

Song - Nicole Something (Yes I cannot spell her surname and too lazy to go look it up) - Whatever her new song is called

As you might be able to tell, I have a song in my mind that refuses to move, it's not something I partically enjoy but meh, I'll blame some random folk with the fact ...

Anyhow I totally got played by my own mother, she left me traumatised that I killed a pigeon, it figures that I didn't kill it, as it was flying off merrily into the distance and she saw it looked okay, so then I pondered is it better to be a dead pigeon or a disabled one, seeing as they don't have a jcp in order to go claim unemployment and all that.

Also had a fantastic time accidentally putting a cheque for my mum into my account, so had to wait quite a while in order to have them take it out of the machine so that they could give it back to me, just fustrated at myself because I keep forgetting to get the account details from my mum in order for me to go into the bank and go deposit it into her account.

Oh well, random rant today, what to rant about I ponder ...

Well I just received an email to say that Jelly Belly jellybeans haven't been certified as "Halal" but are apparently Kosher, I thought that was weird why put quotations marks around halal and not kosher, it's generally the same thing, just 2 different faiths, not sure whether I wanna go buy any now considering that just seemed such a weird response. It's not like halal is an alien term to the uk or anything. And if that's how they're gonna address a question do they deserve my commerce ...

And now back to work seeing as my lunch is over, ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment