Monday 16 May 2011

Miracles ...

Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

Well today I'm living of caffeine, well not really just Ibuprofen, just rushed into work, just about made it on time! Yippee, and then just started random talk to users. I feel blessed for having half a memory cell in my noggin seeing as most stuff that came from me to users today was all from my memory and I actually helped half of them out and felt great doing it!

I aslo randomly read a story about large tarantulas creating silk from their legs/feet/ or whatnot in order to create more grip, to hold onto a surface when upright or it's shaking, was pretty cool, although I was suprised that people have taken these spiders apart and never noticed this before, although I'm not sure I'm one to support killing and opening things for science, it's more then just a bit sickening.

Just another thing to make me realise how amazing this world and the creatures within it are, walking/talking miracles and yet we take it all for granted most of the time.

Sometimes I wonder at how I live life, forgetting these small but crucial things, taking everything for granted and being more worried about the unimportant things (like how the Wii remote never seems to respond when I want it to and thus that being teh reason why I lose the game and can't perform the ubertrick in time!)

And now I depart virtually to the land of work in order to try and help folk, most of them are just basic things, but I do need to clue myself up on my techy stuff so lets hope I spend less time on teh Wii and more reading the books ...

Toodles folks and have fun o/

No comments:

Post a Comment