Tuesday 17 May 2011

Sparks ...

Song - Evanescence - Bring me to Life

Okay well I did an extremely bad thing yesterday I killed a pigeon, I was like argh, but the thing didn't fly away fast enough and my brakes didn't work fast enough, and once it was all over, say 2 seconds later, the first thing that came to mind was how pretty it's feathers were ... and then was totally phased out for the rest of the trip home, parked the car and the first thing I said was "Did I just kill a bird" Not sure whether it was trauma or not but I was on automatic for about half an hour, I know I've killed wasps and everything in the past, but that was me using a slipper after the things wouldn't take the hint of open windows to escape and I feared me getting stung more then their lives. Maybe because I don't see pigeons as pests was why I actually thought more about it, it was such a moment thing, once second there, the next gone and me not even knowing what I'm doing but driving on automatic for several miles, I sometimes wonder how I drive seeing as I don't think I remember the journeys but don't appear to get in any accidents or anything, maybe I should record myself ... or maybe I pay attention for the short term but don't think it necessary to keep it in my mind and thus dispose of the info later.

Oh and totally half forgot about the party, and half was busy with other stuff, so there's me procrastinating for some semi decent reasons.

Contemplating thoughts of the day ... I don't believe I have any ... I kinda ponder on stuff like the whole basis 12 personality types and the similarities throughout the ages with this number 12, associating it with stuff that was preordained and whatnot. What types of stuff makes people get along, what doesn't, and do differences make us get on better or worse, and embracing all these differences can help us progress, or only by encouraging the better aspects of a person's personality can this be done. But because the other parts weren't nutured does that mean society has lost out and/or that person will never really be whole and thus have a void missing in their lives.

And are humans there to make up for each others weaknesses or to teach people so that the weakness becomes a strength and the person can stand alone and help another ... (all of this cos I killed a bird, thinking about that I didn't even check under my bonnet to see whether there's blood or anything ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment