Tuesday 19 April 2011

Ties that bind ...

Song – Craig David ft Sting – Rise and Fall
A man with a so-called character is often a simple piece of mechanism; he has often only one point of view for the extremely complicated relationships of life.
August Strindberg

Sometimes I feel that I chose all the wrong decisions, should I regret these decisions, or cherish them for the lessons I should have learned from them? But for each decision made, I made a new acquaintance be they only temporary who helped me make a decision which affected me later in life, be it moments or years afterward.

So this entry is a big thank you to all those I’ve met in my life, for whatever reason I’ve met you, you’ve helped make me the person I am today!

2 comments:

  1. Its my pleasure to meet you too. You are one of the great entertainers in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yes I have no idea who you are but have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete