Monday 18 April 2011

Hope ...

Song - Apocalyptica – Fade to Black

All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.
Andre Breton

Started the new job today, hmm is about the only word I think of, I wonder is it a good thing to put down the place you used to work for, I may have found the pervious role a tad boring, but it was a job and I liked the people i worked with they were a great bunch and helped me survive with my humour and all :D

Wasn’t really thinking about much today, just got told to go read The Alchemist, a boy’s journey, to become what I wonder or is it the journey itself that’s important ...

Anyhow I lost my complete train of thought and pondered on hope, they say if you love something you’ll let it go and if it comes back then it is yours, if not it was never yours to begin with. But what if too much time elapses that you no longer know whether it was loved or not. Then they say that true friendship is where you can talk to someone after any number of years and still be as tight as you where, people, hearts, emotions, all far too confusing and then I get told that I see the good in people, well if I see the good that’s because they have good in them, although this may tend to mean that I start over estimating people. Although is over estimating a person something that could be counted as a judgement call and should therefore not be done. Or would it be dependent on the reasons for judging this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment