Wednesday 20 April 2011

Karma ...

Song - Chris Brown - Deuces

Well how to describe my day, I totally forgot my keys all of them! So had no idea what to do with my bike, I only had 20 minutes til work started, so randomly went to the back of the building and just parked it on a bike rack and hoped for the best. And the bike was still there at the end of the day! Woot woot.

I guess that brings me to my thoughts about honour and karma. Should we have honour because it was given to is or should we honour others for the sake of it. Same applies to karma, does good come to us because we have done some good and this becoming incentive for good actions or should we perform good deeds for the sake of it?

It's like when people say I'm nice or weird, am I really nice or is this just in comparison to modern or only that they circle of friends they have aren't as varied as thy could be, same for the quirkiness as you can tell.

So now I'm dossing and watching CSI and wondering at what my sister said telling me that I shouldn't become addicted to this, is there any way to tell if you become addicted or not

And considering how many random thoughts I have I wonder have many are even productive in my life and sometimes wonder if I even learn 1 thing a day ...

Toodles for now o/

No comments:

Post a Comment