Thursday 21 April 2011

Pain ...

Song – Francisco – Senorita

4 day weekend!! No idea what it entails, plans would most likely be dashed, but certain people need to text me as to what they’re doing, meh!

But anyhow to the blog, my hand kills, I have deduced it’s due to me dropping my bike on Tuesday and as I’ve not really been resting it properly so it now hurts seeing as I have nothing to focus on the pain is coming more to the front of my mind.

But hey ho, gotta live with it, people have worse pain in the world, I realised earlier this week I need to start reading up the books that I dashed aside a lil while back in order to get the studying back on track. Learn a new thing everyday is all well and good but I need to start getting some letters so I can supposedly put them next to my name.

I also just thought should I put the weirdness of marriage potentials on here, everyone goes through it to some degree, just different depending on the methods you use, albeit dating and finding your perfect partner or getting the rents to do it though arranged and all that.

And my hand hurts too much I’m gonna go do something else, if anyone wants call me I ain’t bothered typing anymore ...

Toodles folks o/

No comments:

Post a Comment