Sunday 17 April 2011

Material ...

Song - Nas ft Damian Marley - Patience

I keep getting asked as of late what I would do if I received a windfall, in all honesty what would I do...

One example was would I accept a billion pounds if I didn’t contact my mum ever, I said no, my sister later called me an idiot and said all I’d have to do is fix a clause and then I could speak to my mum by writing letters or something in order to contact her through the loop hole given by the contract. And if I didn’t take the money my mum would call me dumb as I could have done so much good with it. I laughed. Does that mean my intellect took a backseat to my own ethics and so I lost a potential chance to do something ...

Is it normal to not go after the material possessions of this world, when I have a cake I generally tend to see who else wants the cake (unless it’s the siblings then it’s first come first serve else I’d never get a piece ^_^), happiness isn’t in having something for a moment but spreading this feeling to those around you, some people will respect you without any preamble and some need to have the respect earned. I probably stick myself in the later I might be nice to you but I’d not gonna ask you to look after my goldfish (I don’t actually have a goldfish but you get my drift) if I have no idea what your true habits are like. And is it courage (or some might say foolishness) to have the ability to trust random folk with something that is cherished by you.

And I should probably go back to the real world, seeing as most of the family are home and I should cherish these moments we have together, toodles ppl and enjoy the day, week, month, year, decade, however long you may live :D

No comments:

Post a Comment