Thursday 5 May 2011

Time ...

Song - Three Days Grace - Never too late

I've been contemplating my entries as I think I seem more then just a tad depressed with the world (I would say deep, but that doesn't really seem to be the case) So I thought I'd try writing something during the day and see if that changes my view.

Currently sat at my desk looking down at Reading Station, pretty glad I'm not higher seeing as I think I might be scared of heights even if right about now I'm feeling okay. The people are sooo small, although not so small that you think of the game where there's a magnifying glass and you fry ants or something. Never actually tried that as a kid, I thought that ants had a hard enough time trying to navigate it a manmade world to obtain food for their colony that me giving them 3rd degree burns or whatnot would not help them. And ants don't reallly have a JCP set up or anything to give them time off, so I left them be.

In the half hour it took me to get up, get ready and get out of the house, I forgot to eat, so now I'm drinking hot chocolate by the cup hoping it'll sustain me til lunch, not sure how well it's gonna work, but there's always a time to experiment ^_^.

So far this morning the only thing that happened was that my mum's plants all fell over so I went outside to right them (they still in their pots, waiting to get the ground ready so that they can be planted). My mum's currently in her phase of wanting to turn the garden into a place with bay trees (or whatever they're called, cannot recall and I know I've forgotten, teh word is at least 7 letters long), an olive and some lemon trees. She also has some rosemary, lavender and other herbs. I'm just hoping to get mint as it's reminds me of great times as a kid, messing around with the hosepipe, although being one of the smaller kids of the 4 in my house, me getting the pipe was pretty much not gonna happen, so I used to content myself with just standing by the mint and taking in the greatness of the smell and all :D.

And now I just realised I was logged out of my phone, no wonder I wasn't getting any calls, to think I could have got myself another hot chocolate! Oh well only took another 10 minutes but I did, the water in this place has officially killed my throat I can't seem to talk once I had a cup, freaky!

Oh well, another day, another dollar (I would say pound or penny, but pound sounds weird and penny sounds cheesy/cheap!)

Take care for now beautiful people o/

No comments:

Post a Comment