Friday 6 May 2011

Speak ...

Song - Linkin Park - The Requiem

Right well here's a blog in the middle of the day just to see how my mood varies during the day, just spoke to someone who thought I was a tad weird but I encouraged his weirdness and so let it shine and so he told me of how he'd electrocuted his fingers. I was a tad O_O but it's all good, rather have happy people in the world, easier to deal with day-to-day stuff :D

And we had a merry old conversation about computers and what would happen if your keyboard just came to life, would we run or not, etc. You get the picture.

I currently have a nocturnal person I'm emailing, they email at night I email during the day. Yes I'm using my I am too tired to be calling ppl at 00:30, just realised how outdated convos can get as we have to wait days to make points back and forth and as they ain't used to emails and better at talking, so trying to get legible emails from them was a bit of a challenge at the beginning.

Just helps you realise the different types of communication in the world and the way we have to adapt. Reminds me of when I had to talk to some deaf builders, anyone who knows me will know I hate looking people in the eye, but I had no problem talking to these builders, was this because it's something that they needed whereas other folk only tend to try and read me because they think they are able to interpret the signals I may display to the world.

Communication, varies for each person I meet as they have all had their own experiences and I get told I always see the good side in people, so I may assume someone is better then what they are. Although I see myself as a harsh critic and so I confuse myself between the perception people have and the perception I believe I have.

Oh well, it's Friday. Jummah Mubarak all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment