Thursday 5 May 2011

Challenge ...

Song - Flaw - Amendment

Okay well this week my mum questioned why my hair falls out at such a massive rate, I don't know why she asked me, I have no idea ... anyhow she has concluded it's due to me straightening my hair I'm killing it and so it's all falling out and I'm gonna become bald one day because of it. And thus I realise where my weird thoughts come from, although perhaps there is truth in what she said I am damaging my hair by straightening it. So I've not straightened it this week, and so now my hair is a complete mess of curls, which is urgh! but seeing as how lazy I am, I've just spent 10 seconds chucking it into a bun and voila, my hairdo for the week so far!

I'll see what happens from there, maybe it'll mean I should listen to my mum more and start eating all the random heathly stuff she wants me to eat as well.

Update on teh pranking phone calls, my sister is now got teh number, and is planning to have some fun, no idea but apparently it has something to do with song lyrics and a freshie accent, so fun and games begin!

How else to fill this space ... hmm can't think of anything ... toodles ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment