Monday 2 May 2011

Standstill ...

Song - Frank Ocean - Swim Good

Was watching this movie today what cleaning a packet of jeera (cumin seeds I think) and the guy in there had no direction at all and it just made me ponder, as I see loads of folk in this predicament, including myself.

I feel like I've been stood still for years, as believe it or not I had expected to get hitched, regardless of how cynical some may perceive me to be. Maybe it would have been better to focus more, but like I have said previously what if questions don't help no one unless it's a future question and thus a possible solution to a problem.

A few have said I'm a happy person, others have said I'm soft, cynical, sexist, tough (yes I know that one threw me as well, I have no muscle) and various other things,which kinda just shows that o vary, other folk see only what they wish to see, folk see elements of themselves or all of the above.

A confusing thought with no real question and no real answer. It pondering this will allow me to see others answers that I may need to find ...

No comments:

Post a Comment