Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hiding ...

Song - Breaking Benjamins - Dance with the Devil

Okay well today I got a bit narked today, some idiot guy thought he was being a great charmer or something and asked for my number, I was like O_O, it's like seriously I'm sorry did I show any interest in you, considering we've only been speaking for a couple of minutes, it's broad daylight and I was just being polite whilst waiting for a really, really slow lift in order to get out of the building. And then he had the cheek to give me his!!

Well anyone who knows me knows how embarassed I get, and then people wonder why I start giving people the evil eye, yes it's because they give me the creeps and so I have to hide my persona behind the glare, otherwise I get stupid idiots like that making me wonder what I do wrong that people seem to get the wrong signals and make my whole day go from 9.5/10 to 1.5/10, if it wasn't for ice cream I swear sometimes I'd ponder at what I'm doing.

I'm so tempted just to make up some random name in a forum and just post his number there in order to get people to prank the buffoon, but I have to work in the building and he might have half a brain cell and realise that it was me and I'd rather avoid the chap then have to deal with his anger ... still tempted though, meh. Although if anyone wants the number let me know I'll gladly give it to folk who want to prank the person, just make sure you record it and post it on youtube or something, may he acheive the same kind of fame that Rebecca Black has.

I sometimes wonder whether this is why some people call me bipolar because I do switch personalities so easily, I wonder if that just means some people don't realise which parts are me and which parts are the reflexes I seem to have developed, be they good or bad.

Relationships are such fragile things and who am I to hurt anyone, maybe that's why I argue with myself so often, as to whether I should be nice to folk or not, is this just another obstacle on the path to make me a more patient person, should I ignore it and just move forward continuing to be me or should I hide behind the wall I construct, trapping myself in the memory of my own dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment