Friday 17 June 2011

Junai Kaden feat. Mumzy Stranger - Aaja Mere Naal

Okay my life - hmm not that exciting, just being lazy, seeing as I don't get to do the usual walks that I enjoy, music and all that. However on a more positive note I get to spend time reading more and hence learn more and gaining muscle in the arms, which I was always thinking about although I was planning push ups and pilates rather then crutches which is so bizarre although luckily I've only gone shopping with fellow folk so they get to hold everything for me ^_^ Ideal in a sense although I have to make time for my lack of speed which really makes me appreciate when folk aren't able to keep up with the speed I used to have, even my mum was like "Argh you old biddy!" (although this was in Punjabi) the other day when we were walking from the hospital to the bus stop so I could hop into town to go work.

And finally got the party that I was attempting to plan (yes thank you to my sisters and mum seeing as I'm useless at planning as well as the fact I'm pretty much useless at the mo) not sure if I'm gonna be winning the olympics but I have a feeling I need to practice on teh Mario Kart in order to win that, Zumba is a no-no and SSX Blur is pretty a no go as I've only played the thing once and it was well hard as I'm aware that my hands moved of their own accord when playing with the accord.

Well inshallah it should all be cool and maybe it was written so I am humbled by the loss I will make ^_^ however much excited.

Wasn't sure what I felt as I got told to try dating people, I was like o_O, and I want to do this because, so their response taht I needed to know what people were like so I could find the right guy to settle with. I have no idea what impression I give to people, do I give one where apparently waiting for some prince charming or something, I'm not special or anything, it would nice to find a guy who is perfect in everyway, but does that meant I reject everyone else because I haven't found Mr Perfect for me (Miss Imperfect), it just sounds absurd.

I choose not to date because I believe that there is logic in teh faith I have and that if I did it would hurt me as well as any potential partners, by fishing I may supposedly get to know folk more, however what hurt would I and the partner suffer before we found the right partner. Are we meant to wait for that click? There are plenty of folk that are compatible with other folk, just because they haven't met each other or considered themselves in that light with one another does that mean they wouldn't be able to get on in that capacity, of course not. Why some people think you should just go fishing, I recall one potential who was divorced and although he was teh sweetest of guys he was always comparing me to his ex, we may have been compatible did I wanna live my life knowing how I did or did not compare to another person. Yes I know not all folk are like this, however you always relate people in the mind and that kind of thinking can lead down an unhappy. Why some folk think they can walk in and out of something is beyond me, they do say that fools learn from their own mistakes and the wise from others'. Do I make myself a fool?

Oh well ramble over, just feelt weird when people start questioning the whole thing (especially when it's a fellow muslim telling me to do stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment