Monday 20 June 2011

Lomaticc - Roses

Hello beautiful people, and we begin another lovely week with teh sun shining, the clouds still choosing between rain and well just cloud.

My weekend, well not much happened, some potential came round for I dunno who, but my mum wasn't interested as soon as him and his mum went on and on about how educated he was (he's 37 and has qualifications that most 25 that went to uni have?), and how religious he was (he doesn't even grow his beard as he doesn't think he looks nice with a beard, it would be at odd's with his bald head?) so that was kinda comical and I really didn't want to meet the fellow.

And then had a party, which rocked! Yes I limped around, however most folk couldn't tell I was limping which is sweet! and then I won on the 100m sprint! Totally tired by the end of the day and if it wasn't for teh whole support bandage would so be feeling raw, however hoping this'll mean my muscles are getting a workout and as the Wii is now outside on the projector, so absolutely no excuse not to work out now ^_^

And wit that I end this small rant for today, have a lovely day/night folk and may you all stay merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment