Thursday 12 May 2011

Rain ...

Song - Sonna Rele - Bring on the Rain

I once read somewhere that if we ever fine imprefection and seek guidance then look to the sky, for there is where perfection lies, I have no idea where I saw this, but it does generally get me to look up at the sky whenever I've feeling down and out, or even when I'm feeling great, for how else to feel thankful but to appreciate what is already there.

That may explain my I love the rain, it's part of a cycle that needs to happen and there is beauty in it, you only have to see it. Although my clothes, mother and immune system may hate me but I love my walks in the rain, just walking along draining the excess unecessary thing trying to picture your same but crucial place in the world. We may be like a grain of rice, but each grain of rice will have it's moment, be they known to all of mankind or just to themselves.

Well of I go to lunch, toodles folks, food awaits and the sky beckons before it pours!

No comments:

Post a Comment