Wednesday 11 May 2011

Letters ...

Song - Flaw - My Letter

Well today started, well I slept after 12, so got a long nap for several hours to start my day ^_^. I then got a crick in my neck and thought I'd just lie down again, 40 minutes later woke up feeling great :D.

Then went to town before work and brought some brown trousers, since my others got wrecked, although as I forgot to tie up my trousers I know have oil on my navy trousers! Although it didn't go through the chain so all good, just put them in the wash when I get home and hope it comes out! All in all a great day so far.

There are also some random folk in town giving out free chocolate but they weren't set up, so hopefully lunchtime should be great in regards to getting more chocolate! And pondering whether to get some olive green eye liner, although I've although got emerald and don't use it very often so possibly a waste of money if I do buy for an impulse want rather then something that I need ...

Anywho, trying to organise a party that I don't even have a date for, and have now decided it's gonna be a small gathering of my fellow female friends and just get them round my house just to chill out, have bring a dish - as I can't cook and it helps the variety of the meal ^_^ - thoughts ...

I know I have something else to say, but I've totally forgetten, although that reminds me I need to post some letters, let's hope I remember to post em!

Take care of yourselves ppl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment