Wednesday 27 April 2011

Second Chances ...

Song - Nas ft Damian Marley - Patience

I'm a person who judges folk like Marmite I may like you or I may hate you, there is no middle ground. Unless I don't know you of course.

So I'll let folk I like get away with anything, for in my eyes they had a reason to do what they did. However today that got me thinking, dangerous I know! Does this mean that I should give folk I dislike or those I've not got along with a second chance. Should I no longer trust my instinct or people radar. But seeing how sociable I am, how great is this supposed radar? Or is it because there are no good folk left in the world.

But back to the point second chances, should I place my trust in that person again after they caused a scar to be left within me? Some say 70 excuses for every person, but I'm not a saint is it do me to ne the kind one, have people trample on me, will they learn their mistake ever, am I the person who will be able to teach them...

But whilst I ponder this I'll go consume the half price Easter egg I brought, don't you just love sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment