Friday 29 April 2011

Decisions ...

Song - Sonna Rele - Bring on the Rain

Decisions. Something we spend every day making, from when we wake in the morning to when we close our eyes at night. These decisions you may think think affect no one else and those that obviously do.

So what we say and do are important things, which we all know however how much do we think about these things, I know I definitely don't double check everything I say and I ponder and regret some of those decisions I made.

Although you'd think from these "mistakes" I made, taht I became a wiser person and thus am able to make better decisions, however it seems the opposite occurs, I become more indecisive as I see the number of options increasing tenfold and so I make more decisions that I may/maynot regret at some point in the future.

But should these decisions be regreeted for what can one do about the past and what has been said or done ... absolute naught (unless you ask forgiveness, but the seeds have already been placed so the past has changed regardless) And so we live, each decision at a time, changing countless numbers of things everyday reflecting on teh what if and what could have beens, trying to see the future without these nagging but not able to live without the dreams we may have cherished as we step one step into the future not giving enough appreciation for having the choice to make in the first place as some although given choices cannot afford to do any but choose the one path that is possible.

May I grow into a better being and truly appreciate what I have and how I can repay the world, as it is not inherited from those before us, but borrowed from those after ...

No comments:

Post a Comment