Thursday 28 April 2011

Lessons ...

Song - Within Temptation - Where is the Edge

I was thinking about my supposed cheerful disposition and was chatting to family as I seem to have random funny memories that they forgot yet most of the "sad" one I tend to forget. Does this that I have a selective memory, have I grown from the memories I don't recall or am I just a person living in my own world wrapped in the illusions and walls I've created.

Hmm something to further think on, is remembering the good only what promotes the goodwill between folk or the fact that you overcome the bad and appreciate the good that you have.

Oh well onto another subject, was walking in town and saw that there's a blood drive tomorrow and so told anyone that'd listen to go donate, is it hypocritical to tell folk if I don't donate myself maybe because I have a low iron count but would I still make the commitment to go if the iron count was fine ... although had a nice chirpy discussion with a guy that I found out was gay, so slightly strange talking about the benefits if neither of is were able to donate ...

Although one great thing was there were half price chocolate sales everywhere due to Easter being over, loads and loads of cadbury creme eggs ^_^ pure bliss, so I have marshmallows, ice cream and chocolate what more could a girl ask for :)

And talking off the wonderful food I'm off to go stare at it or something, toodles wonderful people and enjoy the wonderful weekend considering Kate and William gave us Brits a free bank holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment