Monday 1 July 2013

Stubborn

Lawson ft B.O.B. - Brokenhearted

I am not a person that watches much TV, I watch a few shows, which have all stopped until Sept and then I can bear to watch short shows that required no real thought and where I can find amusement, The apprentice being one of them. However my mum hates the apprentice, she states Alan Sugar is racist, he might be however I don't watch it for the sake of watching him, it's people dynamics, although nowadays the folk who are involved tend to behave like children ... so I ponder at today's generation and what wisdom (or lack of) they will impart to their children ...

Anyhow my mum ask me the purpose of watching the program, I stated entertainment and learning to understand people, my mum found this unbelievable but said nothing, just watched he show with us, then the whole firing thing happened, then screamed out that he was a racist for firing the wrong person ... I did tell her they were all white ... awkward lol ^_^

Sidenote I hate Luisa! She's such a vindictive person, argh!!!

So the next day mum's watching one of her many dramas, I asked my mum what she was gaining from watching these show, as I'm not a fan and I would prefer to not watch them whilst eating my dinner. My mum then told me she watched them as I need to learn how to be more like the girls in the dramas so that I can find a guy, I laughed, and then quickly finished and washed my dishes, my mum appeared to be half serious about it, as she deems us unromantic ... meh to romance, oh well had a laugh then went upstairs to go sleep, knackered!

No comments:

Post a Comment