Wednesday 26 June 2013

Changes

Jessie J - Wild

Okay well I've been a tad busy, been moving house at the mo ... yeah!

Anyways I was going through some of my stuff and found my GCSE project for systems tech ... wow I was a half smart cookie back in the day ... and I actually had some creative skills ^_^

Moving on it made me ponder about what folk say to me, I'm a very private person, if I don't know you I will be telling you near enough zilch about me, any assumptions you make about me are just that assumptions, I've only ever met 2 people who were able to read me, I was grateful for them, they were both lovely people, I don't see either person anymore, both moved and I hope Skegness and London are working out for them ^_^. The first, those were not the days were emails/phones were common for me (I just made myself sound like a dinosaur ...) and the second because he didn't use fb ... however it's better to know that I'm not as strange as folk make me out to be, I'm just me

I also need to bring back that passion I had as a child, most of it may have been spent running around like a headless chicken, but I enjoyed my me time and stuff where I got to explore the world through learning firsthand or through books (although my mum used to say a person that reads too much goes crazy so used to tell me to interact more)

So lesson to all, don't forget the epicness you had as a child, look through books, projects, be this for art, maths, science, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment