Friday 7 June 2013

Character

Joe Jonas - Just in love

Sometimes I hate the fact that people look at me and think I'm 18, no my skin is not great so no idea why this is even though, maybe it's a look in my eyes ...

Anyway due to this age thing plus me being quite private and maybe some assumptions that I live with my mum, folk assume I'm an idiot or something ...

I don't claim to be the smartest person but I'm certainly not the most idiotic. If I tell you not to tell me something, there are 2 options, else I don't want to know or (surprise, surprise) I already know.

Argh!! Just because I'm not as selfish as others or as giving as others doesn't mean I should change. I should grow as an individual because I am educating myself and increasing my mental awareness and thus helpping become a better person as a consequence to this.

Oh well folk, may everyone have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment