Monday 2 July 2012

Ramzi - Smile

Okay well I recall that once someone told me if I'm looking for a hubby I should go find a freshie who's an accountant and lives over here. Oh how life tries to teach me something I just have no idea what it is.

Although it's a matter of keeping my morals over what people desire, hmm oh well I'll just ponder more.

Do I think too much, I've always thought that I used to although I never used to cover all angles so I thought I did not and then I realise that you can never truly understand another person.

You could be the same place at the same time, having had the same past and you will still think differently because that's the way people are, we all have our own thoughts and though we project our stereotypes and reasoning we will never truly understand another. As well as continuing to be amazed when people don't follow what we thought they would. We never truly understood them so how can you perceive them in all their decisions.

And on a side note I finally understand how some people can feel bereft without makeup, it was weird I've never thought I'd be that side of the coin.

Until next time, toodles folk and look after one another, we are what teaches the future generation after all be it through our actions and/or words


No comments:

Post a Comment