Monday 4 July 2011

Chipmunk (ft Lock Essien) - Beast

Okay well I had time and felt like I should update if fo no other reason then just to rant without boring some random person who doesn't want to listen to me.

Birthdays there are quite a few of them at the mo, friend recently had one and seeing as I kinda forget and snail mail takes ages, I just went a got a ecard gift thing, money went to charity (kinda half being lazy and half trying to be nice to the fair folk of the world).

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't celebrate my birthday, I think only my family and 2 other people even knew when it was (not sure if I should be insulted that my supposed friends had no idea or whether they were being sweet and so respecting my wishes - I'm sticking to the later at present). Why do folk celebrate this, the only marked ages that make any sense to me are those when you can vote and when you can drive and possibly a pension, although me think that can differ for different folk (it's like saying do I think the Queen deserves a pension - not on top of her salary at present!) However age, it's something that could possibly mark wisdom however I know plenty of younger folk who are much wiser and older folk who are still stuck in childhood, or is it that age when we can say we are responisble for our own actions for those of sound mind, be these good or bad (here's hoping good prevails!)

And thanks to the wonderful teacher's strike I got id'd for buying some ibuprofen, nice (not!) my sister had a right laugh out of it though, seriously I don't look 16! Some 16 year old may look decades older then they are, I'm not one of them! ALthough apparently I'm gonna love it when I'm a biddy ... right and here was me thinking old age woohoo me and my purple brolly. I wonder if it relates to our diet etc, so if I started smoking etc, would I look my supposed age, or am I looking this way becuase I refrain from that which most of my age group do/did?

Anywho that's all for now, have a wonderful week folk :D

No comments:

Post a Comment