Friday 8 July 2011

Shania Twain - That don't impress me much

Okay well someone was speaking to me yesterday about blogs as they wanted to do a private blog (ie they just didn't want people to know who they were) made me remember my thoughts and I never came to any kind of conclusion as there are pros and cons to both, I definitely wouldn't want to share very private thoughts and then possibly hurt someone over it later.

Hmm ... and I pondered relationships yesterday, I was just about to go to bed yesterday and my brother rang, "I need a lift", what we do for family I went and threw cold water in my face had some sugar to eat and then went out, in my PJs, to go pick up my adoring little brother (adoring yeah right!) however although it seems like a small thing for someone like me, how do people who travel quite late manage to do it if they're on their own, do have folk waiting at home who ask after them to make sure they're safe and everything. Just so many folk you see who live each day, some chasing a material dream and some chasing an elusive desire not knowing whther their heart is true or not but believe themselves to follow it, even if it is blind.

Am I being far too cynical of emotion, I got called pragmatic on some occasions and cold on others, is it really right to follow a desire which you may not even know what it is, for who can teach love if it's not a feeling we can emit to others. And i don't mean just the couple love for all those weirdoes, but those who know me, know I mean love for humanity, and the rest of the universe (or multiverse depending on what you believe), so even those folk that I dislike ...

Anyhow it's a beautiful day, to mess up the hair or not, I do have to go out later, hmm ...

Toodles fair folk o/

No comments:

Post a Comment