Monday 6 June 2011

Song - Dr Zeus - Aag ka Duriya

Okay well occasionally I look at the blog and ponder at who actually reads it, and because the comments are rare (ie I've only ever got one) I have no idea whether it's just a stray traveller or someone who likes to ponder at my thoughts/laugh or whatever else I'm apparently great for, hmm

Oh well back to life, well I had a bit of a busy/lazy weekend, Saturday went to town to post something, then came back home to join the family trip to Southall (do not ask me why the place only appears to open after 12 o'clock, weird, anyhow got a nice new suit which is cool, and loved teh fact it had long sleeves (I don't know why it's so hard to find full sleeves nowadays!) and was black and cream, to which a friend told me it sounded like I was talking about ice cream. And then we realised we had another thing in common, anything can relate to food! I recall a couple of years back when me and family were mixing some cement and I was in charge of the mixer and throwing in the various parts of sand and cement I did look at it and thought milkshake I want some, although I had absolutely no food at the time, so it could be counted as a fail, I'm not sure.

Anywho back to Saturday, I saw mango, telephone card, kulfi, sweetcorn and various other road side stalls which I always find seems to signify Southall, these guys look like they don't even want to be there half the time, but without these uncles (although I did see one kid and one lady) what so signify Southall, as well Southall. Anyhow having got the suit and randomly looking at stalls, attempting to learn the art of haggling from my mother (I got absolutely no discount on some attar - but it was already a good price so who am I to complain!). I wonder if I could get my mum to audition for the Apprentice, anyone who knows her knows how awesome she is and she'd talk down to Alan Sugar should he even try to cuss her, I once remember asking her and she was like I'd walk out before it starts and just tell him he's fired!

Okay back to Saturday, anyhow went home, eating some ice cream in the car, was so woot woot, my sister had some kulfi - not a fan of it tbh. Got back home then got ready to go out to some charity dinner and dance, and the dj rocked, was very good at mixing it up and all that, the gujarati food was great and everything was vegeterian so totally ideal! Although I didn't dance even though I wanted to, seeing as it was a mixed gathering and all that :(. But met some family friends, who knew me as a tike, and apparently I was right trouble, and then all eth stories came back to mind, so I did my cheeky smile (what else could I do?)

Sunday consisted of well sleep and some dossing, a lil bit of housework, cooking (well trying but it completely mucked up!) oh well, edible for me so now I have my dinner for tonight, raw food, woot, woot?

Anyhows that's all for now folks and be sure to enjoy your day/night.

Toodles o/

1 comment:

  1. i want to know more about Southall

    stray travellor on a journey

    ReplyDelete