Wednesday 25 May 2011

Song - Metz & Trix - Kerre Velle

Okay well what to say, not really in a talking mood today, my sister ponders why I have such a monotone voice, and I'm not sure how it came about. I recall a point in time when I came back for my first year at uni and my manager told me that I had become harder and so my voice was more assertive or something. Maybe that'd be why. WHereas much of the time I'm a pretty fast speaker to some and have a voice that may appear to be of a higher tone then others when I'm being serious it's back to the whole monotone.

And now I'm not even watching the apprentice, it has become that drab that it's just a matter of watching supposed intelligent people become whackoes and selfish pigs. Hmm okay well now I'm going weird, is it too late to go eat some chocolate, I have a boost bar I really wanted to eat ...

Why do we watch people when we see them at their worst do we watch it in order to feel better about ourselves, or in order to learn so that we do not make the same mistakes, not just to better ourselves but to help humanity as well ...

Take care for the moment! (I still ponder at who would even read this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment