Friday 16 August 2013

Personal preference

Jay Sean - Passenger Side

I had enough folk advise me about getting hitched, over the years folk have asked me whether or not I've been interested in a guy and whether I would be or not.

So I pondered, because I think I did find some guys attractive when I was younger, however looking back at it, I don't think I found them attractive but the fact that they had some qualities which would be suitable in a life partner.

Seeing as most of the guys have now got into respectable positions, where they are able to use their skills in a challenging manner and can support their partners. Which means maybe all folk have the ability to recognise the qualities of a good potential partner, do we lose this skill during our younger years and then search for less stability in order to fill the void because the right person doesn't appear to be coming along ...

As they say in QI, nobody knows ...

Have a nice weekend people :) and no I'm not getting married at any point soon, until I meet the poor fellow it's not happening ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment