Thursday 15 August 2013

Culture Shock Dub ft Lomaticc WDYK (When did you know) Lyrics



Culture Shock Dub ft Lomaticc - WDYK (When did you know) lyrics

Sometimes you just know x4

We got caught in the fire, I tried everything
To get straight through to you but, you won’t say anything
We don’t know what we’re throwing, you’re acting like you’re right
Baby I wanna know and, you felt you saw the light
So tell me if it’s through, have you known all along
Now I’m asking for you to tell me

Baby,
When did you know … our love was gone x4

Tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me, I’m begging you to tell me, to tell me, to tell me x2

We got caught in the fire, you lost it over time
My heartbeat is a liar, it tells me you’re still mine
Guess I’m still in denial, so tell me where we are
I thought we loved each other, because we’ve come this far
I swore we’d make it through but, I guess that I was wrong
And now I know you knew it

So tell me,
When did you know … our love was gone x4


Sometimes you just know (my love was gone) x4

No comments:

Post a Comment