Wednesday 14 December 2011

Pixie Lott – What do you take me for

Can guys and girls be friends, I just watched a video on youtube, that a friend posted on facebook:



The video seems to indicate that all girls say yes and all guys say no. It then carries on to where they ask the girls if any of their guy friends fancied them, to which they said ys their guy friends did ... and thus an obvious conclusion was made.

Well some of my friends are guys and some are ladies, and I don’t think any of them fancy me (yes this includes those of bisexual or homosexual orientation). This may be due to the fact that I consider friends family and would wants to get involved with family in such a manner, nobody exactly ...

What I find confusing is that most people cannot understand this. I’m not flirtatious I’m trying to be friendly in a place where most people are miserable for no good reason to be honest, and seeing as I have to deal with folk much of the much I may as well try and deal with them in a friendly manner, they’ll be nicer towards me and thus both our days will be happier. And somewhere across the way I’ll make a friend or learn a lesson. I have yet to learn how to impart lessons to folk, seeing as sometimes I do ponder at how silly some folk can be (I consider myself pretty unlearned in life, yet there are more unlearned people then me).

Maybe it is society which is teaching the next generation to have less inhibitions and so they just express anything and everything regardless of whether these are real feelings or just a passing thought which on consideration would have never been acted upon under due consideration and thus less scarring would have been done and the cycle would not be as harsh for teh generation after this ... but those are just my thoughts on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment