Wednesday 21 December 2011

Jay Sean - One Night

Well I was discussing politics with someone today and said politicians should be forced to live in the most deprived area of whichever area they represent. That way they can definitely say they made some changes, as you are as strong as your weakest link and improving the life for those whom have it the hardest would be helping society from where it needs to be helped, the inside.

Well people now think I'm a radical but my opinion is that the politicians work for the people and in today's society a lot of them, regardless of which country have forgotten this key fact.

They say that power, money and fame corrupt folk, I have none of them so maybe I just cannot understand this disease, however wouldn't this just essentially mean that a new council would be needed, or maybe they should have helped each other by not isolating ourselves in our houses where the people (whom gave us that position) are not able to access unless it's through a barrage of other folk and even then all things must be doctored to avoid getting sidelined or something unfortunate happening due the way networking appears to be a system in politics too.

So seeing as I am in no position to be corrupted I guess it's easy for me to say I hate corrupted folk and the best way to help the corrupted is stop them from becoming corrupt, so are we not standing up enough as a people or is it true an individual who must lead us all, for the sheep we are trained to be in state schools it's hard to break the mold they made us into ...

No comments:

Post a Comment