Thursday 22 December 2011

Arjun – Vampire

Well I’ve been told I’m a private person, I keep everything inside and learn my lessons as I see fit, maybe I have gained wisdom via this, although maybe I have pride as I don’t share things with other folk, even those who class themselves as being close to me.

At this rate I’m just gonna be alone for the lack of trust I hold with others.

Some would blame my father, some would blame the folk who were racist against my family due to the melanin in our skin and some would say I’m fine as I am and just see me as the ice queen as I have been dubbed many a time, who has become tired of empty words and hopes that the choice I made several years ago doesn’t backfire should I stop believing in God and go jump off a log somewhere as who cares about redemption if there is no point in it at the end of the day...

Rant over

Take care folk

No comments:

Post a Comment