Thursday 2 June 2011

Song - Bravestarr Theme Song

Yes I was singing along to a cartoon theme song, Bucky O'Hare was going through my hear as well but you need more then 1 person to get the full impact of that one!

Hmm what to say. Okay well yesterday I was distracted so I'll finish part of that, okay well I was looking after some 5 yr old yesterday. I know nothing of kids, after half an hour I resorted to the Wii, and was the #1 supporter for a kid that had no idea how the Wii Kart was meant to work, and felt sooo bad, I always thought I'm gonna encourage geekism and make kids do board games and everything so that they don't have to resort to the box of light.

What other suggestions would there be for a 5yr old, cos I did not understand a word this kid said, and what made it more difficult was that he was switching between punjabi and english, however as I couldn't understand half the words I was completely lost. However it was a learning experience so felt that although I felt completely out of my depth I hopefully learnt something in order to be better on the next encounter with a young un!

Completely lost my train of thought, oh well toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment