Friday 15 April 2011

Change ...

Song - Azaad - Kitna Hasseen Hai Mausaum

Okay well for those who know me I left my job today, not meaning I walked out cos I hated the place but because I'm moving to new pastures, I had spent a lil bit of time at this place and met some fantastic people, friends I'm sure i'll keep for life. For which any number of bad days make up for. I didn't get another iron like last time, I got an ice lolly, totally made my day!
Every gift did touch my heart and I'm truly grateful that I knew people like that. And so I became sad to leave the place where there are so many folk who make such a dynamic group and are great to be around.

Then I thought of myself becoming comfortable in a role just because the people are great, in selfish terms you may stay because they are such lovely folk, or you may leave in order for you to progress. Perhaps progression can come at the price of seeming to leave others behind, but you are as strong as your weakest link and thus you must strengthen yourself in order to help strengthen that link, so that the ties of friendship help both parties out. So that we develop as individuals in order to help society with the new skills acquired.

And you truly see the binds that make people in true form, be it that they don't give you a parting smile as they believe the influence in either person's life has ended, a hug forced upon you because it's customary, a handshake or high-five to show the years past ... a parting word because although the bond wasn't strong however a characteristic was seen.

Or perhaps I'm judging again, like when I got told I'm homophobic which was lols, I don't even have that weird gaydar detector let alone make judgement calls on other people''s life choices, sure I might feel differently if my other half went and said "btw I like guys" but would I react differently to him saying "btw I like another girl"

However that was just a lol point. Back to change it can be good, it can be bad, it's what we make it to be, the wheels may turn but it's our choice where we steer the vessel of our existence. The decision can be guided by the advice of others or the experience of your own past decisions, but the waters will never be as predictable as one would wish them ...

Rant over I need food!

No comments:

Post a Comment