Sunday 6 April 2014

Predictability

Trey Songz - Doorbell

There are only 3/4 people tat have ever understood me without words. The first being my mum the rest being folk who I could have been close friends with.

I say 3/4 because the I don't think the 4th got me, he accepted my personality, which was one of the few times I've been speechless (truly speechless as in no word or images could reflect my mind).

However introvert that I am, when becoming friends with a guy and then they get a partner I'm usually warned away by said partner. As much as a treasure friendship, I wish them happiness more then my feeling of contentment. Even if their happiness does not last, a moment of happiness is a priceless commodity and I am joyous in that life allowed them those moments. Although in all cases, bar my mother, this has meant a near end to all those friendships. And I wish them well, for being such gracious folk they deserve all the happiness that life can bring!

And although my mum thinks I'm a tad cuckoo and may remain unwed (Desi catastrophe!) til the end of my days she supports whatever I do, perhaps hoping that both our goals will be met ^_^.

Until then I'll continue having conversations in my mind, waiting for something, even if it is the sound of my own footsteps walking ...

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been following your blog since last week. Read through most of the entries (except music ones) since the start. It was a really nice experience getting to know you through your blog. It is a weird feeling. Since I may know some stuff that your colleagues may not know. At the same time I haven't met you. So I don't have the help of body language in knowing what type of person you are.

    We live in a very different time when two persons can know each other in this fashion without even meeting.

    I wanted to post of comment to your old posts. But it seemed weird to post on something from 2011. You may have moved past that topic.

    I am glad your family is not pressurizing you into matrimony. I was there once as well. But they all understand how things are now. I find that you can convince people with a little reasoning. Though like your mother, my mother hasn't given hope either. She says it could happen.

    Reading through your blog I get an impression of somebody who is a little naive and wants to be better than she is. Know what world is like but wants to see it in a better light. Of course I may be wrong, as I don;t enough about you to make that statement.

    I am an introvert too. I hate groups. But I have maintained a couple of friendships over years. You don't need to be a social butterfly. Just make one or two friends you can share most of stuff with. Though I think it is a little difficult to make new friends as we grow older.

    Since I loved reading your blog, I thought of starting my own. I have added a few posts but don't know whether I will keep it up.

    Loved the last line of your post -
    waiting for something, even if it is the sound of my own footsteps walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raj!!! There is life out there, tbh honest kind Sir I didn't actuallly think anyone was reading any of my entries the only entry anyone seems to care about is the song with Kanika Kapoor and the translation of it ... however I only wrote it because I couldn't see any on the net and thought, hey I could do it ...

    I love any feedback it helps me think, even if it does mean I have to read what I wrote all over again, reading an opinion that would probably be unbiased is a good way of looking in the mirror.

    To a degree I agree I am naive, there are many things I haven't experienced, drugs, marriage, etc, However I'll see what wisdom I can obtain from others while attempting to treat my body as a temple and look after it. If I ever manage to succeed with my quest to make yoga a habit ... ^_^

    If you ever start one let me know and post the link I would love to read it. In teh meantime take care of yourself and thank you for your insights :D

    Waiting for the alarms while the music plays in my head (just relating to a current conversation I'm having on fb)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, the name is not Raj. Though since I wince when I read the name maybe I should have chosen it with better care. I got here for the same song but I stayed and kept reading. I used to read a lot of fiction in school time.

    You said in one of your posts - Fiction have a set structure and I know what to expect or something to that effect. It seems very artificial to me now. So I prefer either reading something that increases my knowledge or reading something honest, ideally which is not meant for an audience. Because only than there is a chance to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops apologies Sir/Madam, no offence meant at all, that's probably the reason why I go for something quite obsure like Mystal.

    Hmm perhaps there is wisdom is what you say fiction in itself is an escape, a world apart, where you may/may not learn ...

    ReplyDelete