Tuesday 8 October 2013

Regret

Shontelle - Battle Cry

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I'd been more sociable, me and my siblings dealt with our childhood in different manners, the eldest lived in her own dream world cocooned within her own shell not caring about others. The next chose not to trust people, although over time her social connections meant she met like minded individuals in order to develop herself, me the self created recluse because I saw the games and so chose not to partake, which definitely stunted my career, at the end of the day no one wants anyone who is honest and doesn't give a shit about office politics, people should be respected as people not a game.

But that now means I live in a world without any confidants, which means that sometimes you ponder the reason for your own existance more often than not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment