Tuesday 31 January 2012

Drake – Forever

Okay well let’s see what’s been happening, same as always nothing much.

Anywho something amusing … went to this marriage event, it was meant to be a bit like a speed dating event possibly.

I managed to pull 3 guys, 1 45yr old, 1 dwarf freshie and last but not least a 55yr old. I was a little shocked to say the least I know I’m not pretty but it’s not that bad that only old cronie older then my mum start asking for sessions, my mum told me I was a fool to turn them down, she wanted to have a go so they don’t go after younger girls, lol, I have no idea what I would do without my mum ^_^.

I was getting mixed messages from the guys there to be honest (although I didn’t help by not wearing my badge – yes you can tell I was so interested in the guys there). Although I got told I look younger then my years and should maybe start going for younger guys … I’m still lost the art of seeing interest is beyond me.

And then I was speaking to some folk and I got told I look intelligent and dare I say it geeky, this may explain why geeks actually appear to like me, kin and all that. And made me ponder on whether I should’ve taken part in the various makeovers I’ve been offered over the years. My sister says it’s because I don’t want to look pretty, which in a sense is true, I’m not on this planet to look pretty, although without looking pretty a guy won’t look at me initially apparently, maybe I should wear a hijab then, although wearing a hijab in order to get hitched sounds fake right, fake in order to get attached to a real guy. The irony of the matter is partly lost on me.

Although I have seen people worry at the fact that I don’t seem to be attracted to any guys, does that make me asexual, no idea, I just don’t see the appeal that people seem to attach the emotions they suppose I should feel, it can however be slightly amusing to see them misinterpret my emotions (be this blushing or being lost for words) as they perceive interest whereas I feel embarrassment, both for me and them.

And there’s my rant over I just thought I’d share the pulling power I have with whacks :D

Toodles folk o/

No comments:

Post a Comment