Friday 7 October 2011

Pillar - Frontline

Hey all!

Long time I know, with whoever actually reads this, maybe I'm just writing to my best friend google ...

Anyhow what do I care about at the moment, erm, well I can finally kneel, I never understood how much I took this for granted!

Also doing up the house, well I'm doing is stripping the paint from the skirting board and then having to varnish it and paint the walls ...

And then you have the everlasteing search for the other half ... meh ... to think when this finishes, it'll be kids and then having to look after them and the cycle continues, I wonder if folk ever feel pressured to get hitched do we ever just jump to escape the rush only to release the cycle is never going to end.

Maybe the most bizarre thing I find is that the potentials all seem to become friends rather then potentials which is weird, the only time I kind of think to myself that those who pay attention to star signs would totally place me as the Aquarian that I am.

Oh well lost my trail of thought so I'm lost in my mind, everyone can have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment